Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Sunday 14 January 2007

Colour My World


I finally discovered that the photo was too big, so I continued on my steep I.T. learning curve and learnt how to resize photos. Thanks go to my long suffering husband John.

This quilt is named - Colour in my world.
I made it for 2005 Bunbury challenge and it received 2nd place. The theme was - Colour my world. We were supplied with 3 small pieces of fabric which had to be used, these fabrics were almost completely black and white, though one of them had a little soft green on it. It is raw edge appliqued - machine pieced, appliqued and quilted, with 3D leaves. I also used Fibonacci number sequencing for some of the proportion.

No comments: