Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Monday 29 March 2010

Amanda I don't make bags Daly


I've had a couple of weeks to settle into learning to say no, so now it's time to start a new challenge or two.
I love challenges and enter many of them each year. One of next challenges off the starting block for me will be a real challenge. Those who know me will know that "I don't make bags" is my middle name.
I now own a set of bag handles for the Down Under Quilts, Embellish a Bag challenge and as it's not due until mid May there is still plenty of time. Having plenty of time fits in nicely with my new lifestyle which is all about not trying to stuff 26 hours of living into every 24 hour day.
I'll be embellishing the bag by hand while I'm in Canberra enjoying the National Folk Festival and eagerly awaiting my visit from the Easter Bunny.

No comments: