Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Monday 31 May 2010

Accreditation finally

I've been an active member of The Quilters' Guild of NSW for years and teaching patchwork and quilting and in particular my own designs and my passion for Fibonacci for around 15 years. I've even been the coordinator for the teacher accreditation program for 3 years but only just got around to becoming an accredited teacher myself.

So now it's official. Accredited Teacher - Special Techniques

Do you belong to the NSW Quilters' Guild? If not, now is a good time to join, membership fees are $55 are are due at the end of June. Why not join at the quilt show at Darling Harbour 16th - 20th June. Held at the Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour. You are going aren't you? I spend at least 3 days there, any less and I wouldn't get through it all.

There are many benefits to being a member of the guild. Meet some lovely people, borrow from a large library, attend workshops, regular meetings and weekends away, have your quilts valued, enter challenges, help with community quilts, receive a quarterly magazine "The Template" full of interesting stuff and you'll be eligible to enter a quilt or two in next years show... I'm sure there are even more benefits. Find out for yourself.

No comments: